Senior Lighting Artist (m/f)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience - in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Working together with a dedicated team of Sci-Fi enthusiasts towards a common goal
- Cinematic lighting of space environments, gigantic space metropoles, vast asteroid fields and disasters of galactic proportions
- Creating an atmosphere inspired by blockbuster movies, with a focus on complex exterior lighting
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish an atmospheric mood for at least one AAA production in the Unreal Engine
- Your work supports both visual quality and gameplay
- Strong understanding of lighting theory, lighting tools and pipeline
- Able to deconstruct lighting, materials, shaders and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values
- Strong understanding of postprocessing in Unreal
- Excellent teamworker focussing on reaching a common goal, communicating, pushing quality and being proactive
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.