Game Designer for Elvenar
You cannot imagine your life without games? Your dream is to learn from the best and create exciting games for millions of players?
We offer you the chance to join our international cross-functional team and become part of our talented Game Design society! You will be responsible for designing game content, designing new features and improving existing ones. You would be part of our Fantasy game - Elvenar - and be responsible for creating great player experiences.
- Work in a cross-functional team to draft and improve game concepts for our game - Elvenar
- Maintain existing game features and events based on feedback and KPIs
- Create awesome user experience for new and existing players
- Balance complex game content
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Experiences in designing free-to-play games or career starters with some experience
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation and can create user flows and rough mock-ups in an art program of your choice
- Passion for numbers and statistics, and proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of game design best practices, game mechanics and user experience
- Open-mindedness and willingness to adapt and iterate designs
- Knowledge and understanding of various games and game genres
- Ability to work co-operatively in an agile multidisciplinary team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong autonomy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work productively under pressure and strict deadlines
- Relevant education and degree (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, etc.)
- Ability to prototype designs
- Experience with UI/UX designs
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Game Designer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and CV) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.