Player Support Agent - Remote - Part Time (f/m)
Kolibri Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have already reached 50 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
Players are at the heart of every decision that we make - we strive to be the most player-centric games studio in the world. Our Player Support Agents are a key part of our games’ success and directly impact our reviews and feedback, which is incredibly important. This role will include answering player queries and questions via email and numerous social platforms, outside of Central European Standard Time. The working hours will be between 18:00-09:00 CEST, averaging around 4 hours per night.
We are looking for a passionate gamer who can channel their passion to bring world-class customer service to our players. Please note, this is a remote role and not based in our studio. We offer the opportunity to join Kolibri Games longe-term and become part of the team.
- Reply to players questions and feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Help players with technical issues via email and direct messages
- Respond to player reviews and messages across various social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter
- Translate the Kolibri passion to the players and provide world-class Customer Service
- Monitor and report on community engagement and feedback to allow us to be the most player-centric developer in the world
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Highly motivated and open-minded and a well-organized work approach
- Experience in customer support
- Excellent written and spoken English to a native level
- A player-centric mindset
- Ability to organize, multitask and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work remotely
- Available to work between the hours of 18:00-09:00 CEST - between 20-25 hours per week total.
- Previous experience in Customer Service within the games industry
- Fluent German skills are a plus
Why Join us?
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We’re aiming to be one of the most player-centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Salary - Competitive Salaries - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is a vibrant games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Kolibri Games you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven-figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60