(Junior) CRM Manager
We’re looking for a (Junior) CRM Manager to join our team of campaign management and communication experts. Come work for one of Germany’s leading online games companies and hone your skills in a cutting-edge digital industry!
- You’ll be responsible for one or more games for which you manage, monitor and expand the CRM campaign portfolio across all our global markets
- Your mission is to communicate with our players via multiple channels (such as in-game pop-ups, e-mails and push notifications) to optimize their game experience and make them smart offers based on their current needs
- You do this based on in-depth analysis of user behavior derived from our high-end big data systems as well as smart A/B/n testing
- You work in an interdisciplinary environment and coordinate your topics across departments including game designers, developers and artists
- You establish expertise in monetization and user experience (UX) strategies for the products you look after and advise your stakeholders in these topics
- You provide reports, dashboards and analysis on the results of your campaign
- University degree. A degree that fits the advertised role, e.g. Business Administration or Communication Studies, is a plus
- Games affinity. You love online / mobile games and you’re familiar with the games industry
- Creativity. You enjoy coming up with texts and design ideas for original, effective communications
- Analytical thinking. You have a data-driven mindset. You diligently monitor the performance of your campaigns and understand key performance indicators. You’re eager to structure and analyze data using Excel and to draw concise conclusions
- Communication skills. You communicate confidently in both German and English. You maintain a steady exchange with stakeholders and can integrate well into a team
- Result orientation. You work in an independent, pragmatic and focused way
- Professional experience in the CRM space is a plus, but not a requirement. We welcome entry-level applications provided that the above criteria are met
What’s the team like?
You’ll be joining a CRM team that currently consists of eight people. Most of us have a marketing background, but we’re open for anyone who meets our qualifications. The CRM team at InnoGames is a part of the Analytics / BI department. This reflects the data-driven nature of our approach and our close cooperation with data analysts. Our CRM Managers are supported by a dedicated team of CRM developers that maintain and expand our custom infrastructure. We’re an ambitious, best-in-class, very friendly team that values co-operation, knowledge sharing and frank discussions.
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a (Junior) CRM Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.