Community Manager (m/f)
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage, and Summoner's Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 130 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Taipei, Taiwan, Irvine, USA and Niš, Serbia. At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
For a full-time position in Berlin, we are looking for a new colleague to join our team in the role of:
Community Manager (m/f)
- Create stellar content for our customers.
- Inspire growth and interaction within the community.
- Manage all social media channels, such as websites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, etc.
- Maintain efficient communication channels between customer and the community.
- On occasion, interact assertively and gregariously with multiple parties.
- Resolve customer support enquiries and develop conflict management solutions.
- Monitor and compile feedback from the community for use by Freaks, the customer, and in your own research.
- Assist in the development of strategic community marketing methods.
- Assist your colleagues and other departments in proofreading content created.
- Like a Sir: A native English speaker.
- Social Butterfly: Strong communication skills.
- Part-Time Poet: Stellar creative writing skills. Do you speak MEME?
- Nerd: Passionate about the realms of gaming and esports. Also forgets to eat while playing and considers eight hours spent gaming as a “warm-up.”
- Your Paparazzi Game is Strong: Experience in documenting events.
- Overshare: Share the best and most awesome news with online communities.
- Social Media Mogul: Avid social media user who understands social media. communication strategies. Content marketing and SEO are your friends.
- Chameleon: Ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting easily to others.
- Sensationalist: Interested in and aware of online and offline trends.
- Know-it-All: Familiar with rules of conduct, infractions and moderation.
- Human 2.0: You live and breathe technology and possess a marketing brain.
- Hybrid: Being able to tank and heal is a minimum, DPS a bonus.
What we offer:
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, gaming CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary to email@example.com.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u
An der Spreeschanze 10