CONTENT SPECIALIST - FRENCH (F/M)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, produced by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. Talion is a mobile MMO with top-20 success in Japan, about to launch in the West. But we also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and are developing the upcoming Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Content Specialist to produce and host live and pre-recorded video content around our major game-franchises. If you would like to go on camera regularly to talk about Summoners War, Skylanders or Talion, cast or host our eSports-tournaments and generally become the face of our company for the French-speaking community, then this is for you! This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- Main host for official GAMEVIL COM2US live-streams in French language
- Plan and execute creation for game and event-related video content (game-guides, update-overview, on-site event-report etc.) together with other internal and external content creators
- Build and maintain relationship with top players and influencers
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to plan and develop your video content
- Track, report and evaluate community feedback on generated content to continuously improve
Experience and skills required
- Excellent understanding and communication skills in both English and French (verbal and written), other languages (especially Korean, German or Russian) a big plus
- Comfortable in front of camera
- Knowledge of pre-production, production and post-production, familiar with live-stream software such as Open Broadcaster Software(OBS)
- Passion for gaming and knowledgeable about mobile games
- Not afraid to overcome challenges
- Always coming up with solutions on improving products or processes
- Experience with major GAMEVIL and COM2US titles a big plus
- Proven experience with own Twitch, YouTube or other social media channel a big plus
What we offer
- Truly international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Content Specialist - French” to email@example.com. Please don’t forget to include some work samples!