Online Designer (m/f)
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 300 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront AB in 2018. Stillfront AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Online Designer (m/f) you will support our design team in their daily work, from the initial concept phase to the delivery of our online advertising and marketing material. You will also have the opportunity to revise our complete portfolio of online marketing assets (banners, landing pages, product pages, app stores).
- Create online marketing banners and videos for various markets and products
- Develop and work on landing pages and product pages for our games
- Create and implement assets for various app stores
- Revise existing assets according to the principles of usability
- Work closely with our marketing, conversion, product and art departments to design and animate online advertising material
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role in Online Design (experience in gaming is a plus)
- Completed training course or degree in graphic design, media design, or a comparable course
- Passion for design and an eye for detail
- Very good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator (experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and good communication skills
- Focussed worker and creative personality
- Fluent in English
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. Its maritime atmosphere and Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life.
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, your CV and references) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, through our online application form.