Software Test Engineer*
As part of our Quality Assurance (QA) team you are responsible for professional and technical Quality Assurance in varied and demanding projects. Together with your QA colleagues, you ensure compliance with the defined quality standards of our games, tools and applications.
Tasks to inspire:
- Ensuring and improving the quality of games, applications and services through test automation
- Active participation in the entire test cycle as well as independent planning and coordination of corresponding test activities, partly in an agile environment
- Further development and optimization of existing automated tests of web applications
- Design and implementation of load and stress tests
- Identification, documentation, categorization and reporting of bugs of your assigned products and their updates
- Analysis of feature documentation to identify missing requirements and specifications before implementation
Qualifications to convince:
- Several years of professional experience in the field of test automation and manual software tests
- Experience with common software testing tools and frameworks such as Selenium
- Good knowledge of Python
- Enthusiasm for games is an advantage
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
* No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244