We are looking for an ambitious lawyer, who would like to start his career in our in-house Legal Team. Having your interest in law, especially contracts, competition as well as labour and freelancer law , you will partner with and provide legal and strategic guidance to our management and the whole company. This role would encourage new ideas and solutions, proactive approach, eagerness to have impact and would require the ability to deliver on challenging legal tasks in the field of consumer and workforce requirements of a global gaming company.
The position is a parental leave replacement for a minimum of 12 months from the start of the employment. The possibility of a part-time position is given.
- Take ownership of our Consumer & Workforce law practice which focuses on consumer/player interaction and workforce requisitions
- Work with outside experts to establish best practices for international workforce requisitions
- Provide comprehensive legal advice for the above types of legal matters and enquiries
- Support, draft, negotiate and close agreements across the above business areas
- Guide management´s decision-making from a legal perspective
- Identification of legal risks and providing solutions as well as possible alternatives
- Coordinate and manage external services and providers
- Qualified lawyer under German laws: A degree that fits the advertised role, e.g. state examination or similar
- Ideally first experience or major study focus in general contract law, competition law, individual labour law, social insurance law, freelancer law and outsourcing law
- Basic knowledge of adjacent gaming-relevant areas such as copyright law, data protection law and IT law
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
- Understanding of economic contexts, business needs and ability to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Ability to work independently, dynamic and targeted
- Negotiation skills, structured way of working
- Proactive approach and hands-on mentality
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Legal Counsel? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.