Product / Project Manager Games (m/f)
We are looking for a new player for our Munich team - immediate start!
Product / Project Manager Games (m/f)
We, GamesGroup, are an international publishing and marketing partner for independent-minded, midsize development studios, currently from 6 countries, of cross-platform (PC/Mobile) free2play games. The developers create and own their games – we market and scale them and cover all administrative and legal aspects of the commercialization, effectively being the Developer’s outsourced Commercial Department. The online/mobile games industry continues to be one of the fastest growing markets worldwide, highly competitive and fast-paced. Technical and gameplay innovations are two of the key drivers that ensure the ongoing expansion of players. We are always looking for talented, dedicated and open-minded colleagues, who want to join and shape our future, who are as enthusiastic as we are to do our part in creating fans for the games we are proud to be a part of and to be a real partner to our developers.
Our product team is core to the company. In this position, you are responsible for the games, the relationship to our developers and finding new games. You help developers polishing their games to be market ready, accompanying KPI tests, drive feedback loops, provide qualitative consultancy to them. Diversity of our portfolio and of our partners is a driver, analytics is key, and all departments are a single part of the goal. Your role includes to be the interface between our internal departments and the development studios. By all this you will be part of a highly qualified team including your colleagues from Marketing, Analytics and all other departments.
- Interface and point of contact for our external game studios
- Provide extensive, data driven and actionable feedback to the developers about design, monetization, features and mechanics.
- Share best practice and offer consulting internally and externally
- Analysis of competition and market trends
- Responsible for internal communication to the marketing team, controlling and management to update on game development, roadmaps and general information flow between our internal teams and the developers
- Helping the acquisition team to evaluate potential games and giving in-depth feedback on all aspects of a new title
- Represent the company at trade fairs and pitching to developers
- Co-define, propose and implement product strategies and processes
What you bring to the table:
- You are experienced in games and product/project management/producer
- Passionate about games in general and success driven
- Knowledge of the mobile / browser F2P market and its trends as well as the general game market
- Knowledge of game design is a strong plus as well as fundamental expertise in UX/interface design; visually artistic comprehension is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both oral and in writing, fluent in English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and mind-set
- Self-driven and understanding team player
What we offer:
- An exciting, international role in a growing, specialized company with industry experts at work
- Working on exciting games with newest markets trends and in a fast-paced environment together with great developers
- A great team with open minded, highly qualified international colleagues and a flat organization where having opinions is a requirement
- Autonomy and excellent opportunities for personal and professional development in a highly dynamic and globally acting company
- An outstanding working atmosphere in our office in the heart of Munich
- Relocation support if needed
- Success-participation possibilities additionally to the remuneration package
- other fringe benefits (incl. flexible working hours, local transport ticket, contributions to pension fund and more)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org