Intern Media Production*
Gameforge's central, highly available integration platform allows the simple and uniform integration of all games offered. Central services manage the comprehensive data of all players. Based on this, a large number of additional services offer additional functions. As a PHP developer, you will work on varied and challenging projects to develop these services and the central platform components.
Tasks to inspire:
- Conception, creation and implementation of diverse editing and video projects (including game trailers, how-to videos and image films)
- Providing support to the team in work on realfilm projects
- Recording and preparation of in-game image material
- Maintenance of the Gameforge Video Channel
Qualifications to convince:
- Demonstrated passion for computer games and the gaming industry
- Advanced studies in media/communications design or comparable education
- A sound knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- Good feeling for dramaturgy and arrangement
- Independent and structured way of working
- A skill for communication and team-working
Please add any relevant and supportive samples of work to your application.
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages...)
- Free fruit and drinks – every day!
* No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.