Cloud Imperium is looking for a self-motivated and dedicated Office Administrator to join their Frankfurt Office!
This is a diverse role which involves working with different areas of the business to ensure the smooth running of the office. The successful candidate will be working closely, together with local management and the local HR department to help shape our company culture and keep the studio a comfortable, productive and fun working environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the front desk area by welcoming and assisting visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner whilst ensuring the companies security standards.
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
- Maintain the car park list and issue key cards when required.
- Monitor supplies of stock (e.g. stationary, drinks, etc.) and re-order as necessary.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both employees and visitors.
- Assist employees with queries and perform ad hoc duties for the management team.
- Coordinate team building events; i.e. lunches, birthdays, activities, parties
- Answer incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person(s) if necessary.
- Purchase goods and services in relation to facilities management and coordinate payment of invoices.
- Track expenditures through receipts and data entry in the company’s PO system incl. overseeing the on-site petty cash flow and reporting to accounting accordingly
- Point of contact for various office vendors (i.e. property management, cleaning company, security services, etc.)
- Liaise with suppliers regularly to discuss order requirements and terms
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment (i.e. annual maintenance coffee machines)
- Support and instruct facility and cleaning personnel to ensure maintaining of the office and keeping a neat work environment
- Assist the HR department with admin tasks such as preparing for new starters (i.e. assign keys, parking or train ticket etc.)
- Produce daily and weekly reports as and when requested
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience
Experience and skills
- Prior experience working within a similar role is essential
- Hospitality, Bookkeeping, and Facilities Management experience a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in both English and German
- Proactive attitude, takes initiative to contribute effectively to the team
- Self-starter & problem-solver
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Prior experience in the Game Industry
- Passion for Games
60327 Frankfurt am Main