VR Game Developer - Unreal Engine
HOLOGATE creates multi-user VR platforms for location based entertainment that easily integrate within venues for any kind of family entertainment all around the world. Using the latest cutting-edge VR tech and developing its own state-of-the-art multiplayer games, HOLOGATE has become the world market leader in this evolving market of innovative out-of-home entertainment.
With active locations spanning across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific region, in the last year of 2018 HOLOGATE has already thrilled more than 1,000,000 players worldwide and served as their gateway to a new kind of gaming.
- Develop multiplayer VR games using Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
- Implement new game features in collaboration with our team
- Plan the development together with the team in an agile project structure
- Test, debug, profile and document your implementations
- Take part in several VR game projects based on different kind of genres and gameplay
- Hands-on experience with C++ programming
- Practical knowledge of object oriented development and design patterns
- Proven development experience with game-related content in Unreal Engine 4
- Basic knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Solid math skills (especially linear algebra and geometry)
- Established knowledge of creating network-based multiplayer games
- Adept at working with version control
NICE TO HAVES
- Hands-on experience with C# programming
- Well-informed in making use of shaders, especially in Unreal Engine 4
- Efficient development methods to achieve an optimal hardware performance
WHAT WE OFFER / BENEFITS
- A motivated and friendly team with lots of humour and all kinds of interests
- Working in a fast-paced, evolving VR segment, which paves the way for the future
- Lots of opportunity to learn different skills and tackle interdisciplinary tasks.
- Open-space office, where you are able to train your skills at Star Wars Pinball or Pong
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV and Portfolio.
German-language applications are also accepted.
Kistlerhofstr. 70 Gb79