Performance Marketing Manager
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will play a key role in creating great and successful campaigns within the Social Media channels- especially Facebook and Instagram. If you like to have a deep look into data, optimizes campaigns and are motivated to generate the best outcome of Social Media Marketing then you should definitely join our highly specialized and creative Marketing Team.
- You will plan, supervise and monitor our Social Media campaigns on CPC/CPM/CPA basis for Desktop and/or Mobile
- Create and optimize Marketing campaigns (CTR & CVR), also in regard to eCPA and CLTV
- Set up and refine reportings in Excel and internal analytics tools, in order to measure the performance of campaigns
- Brief and monitor creative production
- Study international market trends and analyze competitors’ activities
- Responsibility for budget
- You completed your studies in business administration, economics, business analytics or similar
- Minimum of 2 year professional experience in Online Marketing
- Proven experience with Facebook Marketing
- Profound analytical and conceptual skills
- Skilled in MS Excel and with a preference for numbers
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and highly motivated
- Fluent in English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Performance Marketing Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.