Cinematic Designer (m/f)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience - in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Team up with your Creative Director and use performance capturing to bring an epic narrative to live
- Create and direct cinematics starting with previsualization materials such as storyboards, animatics and mocap choreography
- Communicate with Designers and Leads to establish best possible continuity of the story with gameplay
- Design intense emotional cinematics for a AAA space action title, and make Sci-Fi dreams come true
- A love for creating compelling narrative experiences, self-motivation, and a great team-player attitude
- Prior cinematic design and production experience with at least one AAA game
- Ability to translate scripted scenes into cutscenes, including storyboards and animatics
- Experience with 3D- and video editing software like Maya and Premiere
- Excellence in animation, cinematography and storytelling techniques
- Good understanding of video editing and motion capture workflows
- Ability to direct performance capture shoots and voice-over sessions
- Good English communication skills
- Here’s to you! Fresh fruit, free beverages and special conditions for gym membership
- Do it! Personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes
- The Unit! Open office, friendly atmosphere and with professionals always willing to lend a hand
- There you are! Centrally located, bright and modern offices where creativity flourishes
- Have Fun! Of course play some games along the way
- And what else!? Learn more about your new professional homebase
We are looking forward to your application. To give us a more extensive first impression of you, a substantial application will be appreciated. The minimum content should be a short motivation letter and your CV. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.