Head of Community Management (f/m/d)
Kolibri Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have already reached 50 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game's developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
Our Community team is central to Kolibri games and is our link to our players. As a Manager of the Community team your responsibilities will span across managing our passionate community team, interacting with players, creating content for our social channels and reporting back to the games teams to help them make important decisions around our two live games, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’.
We are looking for a Community Manager with experience of leading a team and helping craft vision and departmental improvements. We’d like to find a person with great social media content creation skills and the ability to understand community feedback and translate that to the games team. If you are a creative and community-driven person, this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company.
- Help to craft a vision for the community team, develop the strategies we approach and ensure we remain the most Player Centric company
- Continually review processes and tools to ensure we stay ahead of market trends
- Manage a talented community team
- Mentor, help and develop the team members
- Create and manage content for our players across various social media platforms
- Actively engage with our community across several social media and online channels
- Monitor and report on community engagement and feedback
- Report and present community feedback to our game teams to allow us to be the most player-centric developer in the world
- Previous experience leading a Community team
- Managerial experience, ideally working in an Agile environment
- Passion for games, especially mobile games and community management
- A player centric mindset
- Highly motivated and open-minded
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating content for social media and/or managing online communities either professionally or in your spare time is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Why Join us?
- Team - A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development - An organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy - We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity - We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players - We’re aiming to be one of the most player-centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training - A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio - A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time - you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share - Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties - Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events - We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles - Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is a vibrant games company. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Kolibri Games, you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven-figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.
Hallesches Ufer 60