Graphic Department Internship*
Gameforge's central, highly available integration platform allows the simple and uniform integration of all games offered. Central services manage the comprehensive data of all players. Based on this, a large number of additional services offer additional functions. As a PHP developer, you will work on varied and challenging projects to develop these services and the central platform components.
Tasks to inspire:
- Creating and modifying marketing assets
- Managing and maintaining digital assets
- Localising advertising materials
- Optimising existing graphical contents
- Supporting the graphics team in their day-to-day operations
Qualifications to convince:
- Student in the field of graphics, design or similar areas or an equivalent apprenticeship
- All-round graphical skills with an emphasis on layouts
- Good knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe suite
- Enthusiastic about (online) games
- Independent method of working focused on results
- A team player
- Ideally six months for the internship
A company to connect:
- The informal atmosphere of a start-up company combined with over 10 years’ experience in one of the most creative and exciting industries around
- A great working environment within a multi-cultural team
- Free breakfast, lunch, drinks and fruit every day – all sourced from local suppliers!
- The ability to be flexible with working hours
- The opportunity to reach millions of players in dozens of countries
* No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.