Working Student* Content Writing
We are looking for a working student* Content Writing to support our text department.You love writing and computer games? You have an eye for detail, a distinct sense for language and would you like to contribute to the success of our games? You are a team player, communication talent and feel at home in social media? Then we should get to know each other!
Tasks to inspire:
- Creation of texts in the fields of marketing and social media
- Entry of articles in content management systems
- Cooperation with the Marketing, Community Management, Creative Services and Product Management departments
- Analysis and improvement of the social media channels of our games
Qualifications to convince:
- You love games and speak the language of online gamers
- You have excellent German language skills and speak and write English well
- Maybe you already have experience with content management systems, blogs or social media channels
- As a team player you like to work in a structured and creative way
A company to connect:
- Right in the middle of it – not just with responsibility for our own projects
- Support during the first steps in the professional world
- A working atmosphere in which it is easy to contribute oneself and one's ideas
- A relaxed, appreciative way of dealing with each other
- Free drinks and fruit – every day!
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.