Internship Marketing and Social Media (M/F/D)
Since the publication of its MMOGs “Lords & Knights”, “Crazy Tribes” and “Celtic Tribes”, XYRALITY has grown to one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for an intern Marketing and Social Media (m/f/d) for a minimum of 3 months. This internship offers the unique opportunity to gain a varied practical experience in the development and maintenance of our international player base.
- Support of our marketing department in executing campaigns and working on cooperations
- Gain experience in building and supporting social media presence
- Independent developing of content for different communication channels
- You have the opportunity to develop completely new marketing channels with your own smaller projects
- Support our team with the design and realization of ASO as well as SEO strategies
- You have a strong passion for games and have a basic technical understanding of the operation and use of games
- Very good confidence in composing texts
- You have a good sense for the concerns and interests of the community
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Communication skills, friendliness and creativity characterize you
- You have already gained initial experience working with Online / Mobile Games
- Practical handling of presentation and spreadsheet programs (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- You are a student in a course of studies focusing on media, communication or comparable education
- A challenging and promoting working atmosphere
- Responsible tasks
- A team-oriented work process in which your work results are visibly incorporated
- Close co-operation with our marketing team, which supports you in your professional and personal development
- A unique know-how in the development and marketing of cross-platform games
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application with salary expectations and your cv as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.
Nina Rieber • Human Resources
Friedensallee 290 • 22763 Hamburg