Cinematic Designer (m/f/d)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience - in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Team up with your Creative Director and use performance capturing to bring an epic narrative to live
- Create and direct cinematics starting with previsualization materials such as storyboards, animatics and mocap choreography
- Communicate with Designers and Leads to establish best possible continuity of the story with gameplay
- Design intense emotional cinematics for a AAA space action title, and make Sci-Fi dreams come true
- A love for creating compelling narrative experiences, self-motivation, and a great team-player attitude
- Prior cinematic design and production experience with at least one AAA game
- Ability to translate scripted scenes into cutscenes, including storyboards and animatics
- Experience with 3D- and video editing software like Maya and Premiere
- Excellence in animation, cinematography and storytelling techniques
- Good understanding of video editing and motion capture workflows
- Ability to direct performance capture shoots and voice-over sessions
- Good English communication skills
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.