Joboffer dated from 03/29/2019
Backend Developer (f/m/d)
Programmer: IT / Backend / Client / Web
Bright Future GmbH
- Development of the backend for our Browser Game
- Implementation of high-performance code in C# and PHP for the server environments
- Interface implementation for tools of the Travian family
- Configuration and maintenance of game worlds
- Manage deployment jobs and execute server deployments
- Processing of emergency tickets and finding solutions to problems concerning active live game worlds
- Technical contact, both in-house and in communication with other Travian locations
- You have a profound knowledge of C# and preferably also in ASP.NET, .NET Core 2.2 and Mono. In addition to that, you have deep knowledge of PHP.
- Your handling of database systems (MySQL, MongoDB, Redis) is good.
- You also know your way around in Linux-systems (CentOS) and you handle Bash competently.
- You have worked with the version-control system GIT.
- You have experience in Continuous Integration, Jenkins and deployment.
- You have good writing and speaking proficiency in English and German.
Beneficial Talents (not required):
- You have worked with Docker and Kubernetes before.
- You have experience in working with Python.
- You know the basics of SCRUM.
What we offer you:
- Agile work processes with SCRUM
- Great colleagues
- Flat hierarchies with creative processes. Bring in your ideas!
- Fresh fruit and really yummy Müsli
- A free membership for Interfit (www.interfit.de)
- Participation in the Jobticket program