Game Developer (Unity) (m/f/d) - 834824
As Game Developer you will work on the frontend of one of our most successful MMO games, Farmerama. You enjoy collaborating with the artists and designers to bring gameplay features into our game. With your expertise, you create an awesome gaming experience for our players.
Farmerama is a browser-based farming game with a wacky spin on the genre. Players can grow plants and trees, rear animals and take part in regular events, all displayed with cute and funny animations. The Farmerama team is open, friendly and welcoming. Everyone works together to make new events, introduce new features and make the game fun and long lasting. Regular team meetings keep everyone informed and up to date, and there are plenty of socials as well. The team works hard and plays hard, and prides itself on responding to player feedback in order to deliver the best game possible.
Sounds great? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family, so we can shoot for the stars and make the best product ever!
- Work on the Unity port of an existing web browser flash game
- Actively shape the product
- Work closely together with the core development team, art and UI designer
- Handle challenges with performance and memory limitations
- Prioritize, multi-task and perform in a deadline-oriented environment
- University degree in the fields of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable qualification
- You successfully worked on at least one shipped social/MMO project with a large amount of players or a realtime multiplayer game OR 3+ years of professional experience in developing video games
- Good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions for complex problems
- Knowledge of how to scope and break down requirements into actionable tasks
- Experience with Unity in professional environment and have deeper technical knowledge
- High understanding of game web technologies (i.e. WebGL), concepts, challenges and best practices
- Experience with ActionScript (Flash) is a plus
- Team player and enjoy working with other departments on shared goals
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English