Senior Full Stack Engineer (m/f/d) - 878666
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you work in a cross-functional team within our Central Technology department. Your team develops and operates the stack used by our games. Additionally, you support and consult the integration of new games into our stack. As generalist you enjoy both, ensuring availability & performance of the stack and collaborating with the game teams. With your expertise, you create an awesome development and game operation experience.
You focus on your expertise (dev / devops or ops). Additionally you are interested and knowledgeable about at least one of the other areas.
Sounds great? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family ever!
- You actively develop, improve and operate Bigpoints infrastructure- and platform- services (the stack the games are running on)
- You make sure that our solutions are performant, reliable and attractive to work with
- You consult game teams to integrate games optimally into Bigpoints stack
- You support game teams on feature requests, bug reports and with troubleshooting
- You take part in the Bigpoint on-call duty rotation
- University degree or training in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Software Engineer, DevOps, Systemadministrator or Fullstack Engineer
- Proven development and coding skills in PHP, Python or Java
- Very good knowledge about continious integration and continuous deployment processes and tools
- Experience with 24×7 operation of services, including monitoring of system availability and trends
- Extensive troubleshooting skills on Linux
- Very good knowlege about all parts within the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is a plus
- Experience with gitlab/ gitlab-ci or Jenkins is a plus
- You worked with provisioning tools like Opscode Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
- You worked with public clouds like AWS, Softlayer or Google Cloud is a plus
- Your interest and basic understanding of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English