Intern Game Production*
We are looking for an intern who would like to complete an internship semester as part of his studies at a university. This role resides within the Games Division, the group within Gameforge where great gaming talents work together to publish world class Free-to-Play online service-based games. The Intern Production will support to the Executive Producer and help integrate new games and updates. The ideal candidate has passion for games, as well as interest in PC online games and the Free-to-Play market.
Tasks to inspire:
- Collaborate with the Executive Producer and Live Producers to improve Gameforge’s games
- Service & support the game teams in their efforts to meet the needs of our players – throughout all stages of a game’s life cycle
- Communicate with relevant departments for tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- Help to come up with game improvements and adjust project schedules to guide teams
- Create and update tickets to reflect changes in different projects
Qualifications to convince:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic production processes
- Well organized team player with good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of gaming related trends and the online service-based games market
- Passion for games and high engagement to learn new things
- Good knowledge in English, written and oral is required; German language skills are of advantage
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages…)
- Free fruit and drinks – every day!
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244