Product Manager for a New Mobile Strategy MMO (m/f/d)
As a Product Manager and part of the product leadership team for our New Mobile Strategy MMO, you are responsible for the creation and execution of product strategies and delivery of roadmap milestones on time and with high quality.
- Break down high-level goals and expectations into specific possible implementations for the game
- Create your strategy and roadmap based on given team goals and topics while controlling the sprint progress and milestones accomplishment
- Become the bridge between different disciplines in the team and achieve alignment on overall goals and strategy
- Define and drive success with metrics
- Ensure standards for product quality and production value are set and consistently met across all functions
- Create a strong team culture that effectively works towards the product vision, strategy, and goals
- Be curious and don’t accept the status-quo: may it be processes, structures or game-related features
- Academic degree in either business sciences, business informatics, media or similar studies
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a software product, ideally within the games industry
- Proven experience of agile software development methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- A well-trained eye for UX and the absolute determination to create the best gameplay experience for our players
- Ability to work independently and with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Passion for Mobile games combined with a healthy dose of pragmatism
- Excellent in English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Product Manager with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Silja Bernecker.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.