UI/UX Designer - Forge of Empires
In the role of a UI/UX Designer you are responsible for creating great results for thousands of our players. If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and want to play a key part in the further development of our successful Game “Forge of Empires”, then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Create attractive and thoughtful User Interfaces for our multi platform game Forge of Empires with a strong focus on user experience and navigation
- Develop the UI from early Mock Ups to visually stunning in-game assets that are technically flawless and ready to implement
- Use Unity to create player interactions, improve existing UI elements or prototype new approaches
- Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and Product Owner
- 3+ years experience creating user interfaces for mobile applications, ideally in Gaming
- Experience in creating UI Animations
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games and proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience with different Prototyping Tools (Proto.io, ProtoPie, Sketch etc.)
- Cocos experience is a big plus
- Great art eye, with a special focus on composition and colour
- Experiences in an agile working environment
- A full release cycle on mobile free-to-play games is a big plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a UI/UX Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.