Senior UI/UX Designer for Warlords (m/f/d)
As Senior UI/UX Designer you are responsible for creating stunning User Interface Designs and for delivering great results as part of our creative Art Team. If you want your Art works to be seen by thousands of players and if you want to play a key role in the development, launch and growth of our globally successful game “Warlords of Aternum”, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Create attractive and thoughtful User Interfaces for our mobile game Warlords with a strong focus on user experience and navigation
- Develop the UI from early Mock Ups to visually stunning in-game assets that are technically flawless and ready to implement
- Use Unity to create player interactions, improve existing UI elements or prototype new approaches
- Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and Product Owner
- 3+ years experience creating user interfaces for mobile applications or video games
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games and proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Unity experience is a big plus
- Great art eye, with a special focus on composition and color
- Experiences in an agile working environment
- A full release cycle on mobile free-to-play games is a big plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior UI/UX Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.