3D Artist - Forge of Empires
As a 3D Artist you will take part in the production of a live game by creating all essential 3D assets for the success of the game. Be a driving force in a highly motivated team, which strives for excellence. We are enthusiastic about what we do and we have fun doing it.
- Conversion and interpretation of 2D concepts into textured 3D models
- Creation of high-quality 3D assets like buildings and props
- Collaborate with Game Designers and report to the Team Lead Art
- Creating lightings and renderings
- Low and high-poly modeling
- UV mapping, texturing and baking
- Planning and estimating times for your own tasks
- Collaborate and communicate with our external partners
- Making sure that outsourcing partners understand internal concepts and art style
- Completed training or degree in the field of graphics
- At least 1 year of professional experience (ideally in the games industry)
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating the expertise in creating 3D assets for environments and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of a 3D package (3ds Max)
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or additional texturing packages
- Understanding of technical constraints and integrating them when modeling
- A professional eye for detail, shapes, proportions, composition, textures, colors and lighting
- Passionate about working on a live game and striving for optimization of art style
- Strong English language skills
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a 3D Artist for Forge of Empires? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.