Senior Game Designer – New Mobile Game
You and your team will be responsible for designing and implementing game concepts for a mobile title.
- Drive the creation of highly accessible game systems
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
- Develop a deep understanding of our player’s needs and motivations
- Create prototypes with your team to test game features
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Optimize game features and events based on feedback and KPIs
- Absolute passion for playing and making mobile games
- You have designed several free-to-play games, at least one of them for mobile
- You have a deep knowledge of the mobile market and are able to deconstruct games
- You know how to design meaningful multiplayer features
- You're skilled in modelling in-game economies
- You know how to create a great user experience for mobile users
- You know all about various monetization techniques
- You understand the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Relevant education and degree (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Marketing etc.)
- Experience with Unity
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Game Designer? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter and CV) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.