Senior Unity Software Developer - Warlords
As a Senior Unity Developer, you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. You will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our new games.
- Conception and development of mobile apps for our games, based on C# and Unity3D
- Continuous refinement and optimization of existing mobile apps
- Conception of APIs, tools, and workflows to optimize the interdisciplinary work
- Ensuring a high product quality, together with Quality Assurance
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- Improve not only the product quality but also the quality of work within the team (rework needed)
- Identify issues, communicating it and bring up solutions
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented style of work
- At least 5 years of experience in using Unity
- Very good knowledge in applying the MVC* pattern and using Depency Injections as well as object-oriented programming in C#
- Excellent understanding of software architecture and design
- First experiences maintaining CI (e.g. Jenkins, Multipipeline, Fastlane and groovy)
- Experience with writing automation tests (unit, functional, integration tests)
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their performance optimization strategies (e.g. profiling in xCode and other Unity tools)
- Professional experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM or Kanban)
- Able to maintain and optimize shaders using GLSL, HLSL or Cg
- Experience in the development and optimization of UI (e.g. using uGUI or nGUI)
- Understanding the art pipeline of a game development process
- Confident to communicate in English
- Self-driven to continuously learn and improve
- Passion for computer games and the games industry
- Degree in computer science or business/ media information technology or relevant professional experience is a plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Senior Unity Developer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.