Team Lead Community Management for Tribal Wars (m/f/d)
As Team Lead Community Management for our Game Tribal Wars you will be in contact with our international customers across a wide range of channels. You will be tasked with regularly providing customers and fans with information and answering their questions to maintain their loyalty to our products.
- Build, support and design the development strategy for the Tribal Wars community
- Recruit, train and support a team of Community Managers
- Organize the communication between the company and the community
- Plan and monitor the start of new worlds (servers), the releases of new versions or game events
- Analyze relevant KPIs as well as evaluate team performances
- Establish close collaboration with Game Development, System Administration, and Marketing teams
- Organize the localization of the project
- Report to Product Manager and Head of Community Management
- 2+ years of experience in community management or equivalent experience
- Initial experience in leading and coordinating teams
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities as well as a good understanding of the games industry and its mechanisms
- Excellent English language skills (expression, grammar, spelling)
- Organizational talent with self-confidence, open-mindedness, and a never-ending good mood, striving for customer excellence
- Communicative character with strong negotiation skills
- Very good sense of target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Service talent who loves to talk to people - always friendly and professional with a dedicated customer focus
- Ability to work independently and result-oriented
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Team Lead Community Management? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 220 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.