Community Manager for Forge of Empires (inhouse) (m/f/d)
Do you wake up at night and check what's up in your beloved game? WE WANT YOU! We are looking for a full-time Community Manager for our successful game Forge of Empires.
- Building and supporting our game’s online community
- Recruiting and supervising of a support team
- Establishing cooperation with fan sites and fan projects (such as magazines created by players)
- Planning and executing events and contests (in-game and on the forum)
- Setting up and administrating our game’s forum with a dedicated team
- Maintaining and expanding our game’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Solving payment issues of players and communication with our Payment Team
- Close collaboration with the development teams as well as providing feedback for improvements, e.g. in our bugtracking system
- Reporting to the Lead Community Managers and Product Managers and assist them on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience in community management or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- German is a plus
- Communicative character with strong negotiation skills
- Initial experience in leading teams
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms
- A service talent, who loves to talk to people – always friendly and professionally with a dedicated customer focus
- Result-oriented and able to work independently with very good sense of target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Knowledge of the game and mechanics of Forge of Empires strongly required
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Community Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 220 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.