Technical Artist (UE4)
For our project 1 of 500 (www.1of500.de), a big biblical Action Adventure, we are looking for an experienced Unreal Tech Artist, who plays a important role in the production of our current game.
Full Time (eventually part time possible)
You will be working together with our tech, art and game design team to work out the visual goals of the project.
- Develop specifications for the interface between tech and art
- Assist and support Artists and Designers working with Unreal Engine 4
- Establish and maintain the art asset pipeline for Unreal Engine 4 projects
- Ensure that the high-quality bar established in the Art Direction is maintained and the game runs at defined frame-rates.
- Understand and communicate technical issues from an aesthetic point of view
- Intrinsic motivation for and identification with the project
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in the video gaming industry
- At least 1 published title with UE in the role as Tech Artist
- Good understanding of the UE 4 material system and PBR.
- Good understanding of UE 4 lighting, particles and dynamics.
- Good understanding of UE 4 Blueprints.
- Good understanding of UE 4 profiling tools.
- Ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
- English language- and very good communication skills are required.
Not required, but a big plus
- Working Experience on a 3D Action-Adventure
- Bible knowledge
- Additional management qualifications
- Scripting experience (Python, MaxScript) as well as experience working with consoles like XboxOne and Playstation4 would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with a wide range of graphical rendering techniques
- Console experience on multiple major platforms
What we offer
- the opportunity to work in a passionated and harmonic team
- a work environment and company mentality based on neighborly love
- you to shape the company spirit with us
- decent salaries for a start up
- the opportunity to build up something real big
Who we are
We are a young, growing Studio in Stuttgart, working in an awesome office within wizemann.space a co-working space for social impact businesses. We have a highly talented team and a great network with institutions like universities and churches. Our goal is to make high quality games, that make biblical content explorable in new media formats. We are looking for employees who can identify with our vision and are ready to grow with us.
Questions and Application to email@example.com
Böblinger Str. 245