Communications Specialist (m/f/d)
As a Communications Specialist you will be part of our PR team who manages all communications for InnoGames. You are into games, a talented storyteller and love to create content for products? Apply now to become a part of our creative and highly motivated working environment.
- Create and tell stories on our products. Be responsible for the communication of our products and create press releases
- Be responsible for the management of our Corporate Influencer Program
- Create and promote content for our social media websites with focus on business networks
- Support of Junior PR colleagues in the department
- Drive qualitative media output, documentation and reporting
- Supervise and manage international market PR activities
- You are eager for new challenges and want to play a role in a constantly growing digital entertainment business
- You are a team player with at least 3 years of experience in public relations or marketing communications, with a focus on software or entertainment products
- Ideally you bring a college/university degree (Bachelor or Master Degree)
- You have very good presentation skills as well as a structured approach to work
- You have a strong affinity for mobile and online games. Knowledge of international games industry, developments and markets are a big plus
- Ability to connect the dots with a strategic approach. You have a view for the bigger picture, whilst bearing details in mind
- You are pro-active and you have a ‘networker’ mentality
- Bringing in an existing media network (ideally in general interest media and gaming specific outlets) is a big plus
- Very good writing and communications skills in German & English
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Communications Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.