Senior Product Manager
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will join us to be responsible for the growth of one of Wooga’s Live Games.
Wooga is on its way to establish market leadership in story-driven casual games and create joyful everyday experiences for our players. Our next Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to spearhead and take ownership over one of our ever-evolving most successful games, which combines strong storytelling with high polish and tight mechanics.
As a Product Manager you will deliver on goals for the growth of your game by channeling your strong product mindset to ensure we find a balance between delivering fantastic player experiences and maximizing revenue potential. You should be an excellent team player who knows how to positively influence cross-functional teams in order to implement features that will ultimately put our games above all competitors in the eyes of our players.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership for KPI growth and LiveOps events and monetization.
- Set the priorities for feature roadmap, strategize and map KPI improvements to that plan.
- Work with analysts and Data Science to help set short- and long-term financial targets based on understanding player behaviour, segmentation, and game metrics.
- Communicate with the players of the game to understand qualitative feedback.
- Own the rollout plan of tested features post-A/B phase.
- Working with Finance, create and update relevant financial and KPI models and business forecasts.
- Run the monthly business review meeting for the game.
- Partner with Marketing and User acquisition on customer understanding plan (research), growth channels and campaigns.
- Contribute to driving forward product management as a discipline within Wooga and be part of a collaborative team of industry-leading product managers.
Who are we looking for:
- You are an experienced and passionate product manager who can demonstrate a strong track-record of driving business growth and customer satisfaction.
- You are an expert in free-to-play mobile game business models and products.
- You have a good sense for the market, you are in tune with player patterns and understand our customers.
- You have a highly developed set of prioritization skills.
- You are comfortable taking risks, learning and sharing the lessons learned.
- You have strong game economy and monetization understanding and expertise.
- You are a team player who demonstrates humility and loves accountability.
- You have excellent written and verbal skills in English. All of our internal communication at Wooga is in English. German skills are not required.
- Create, iterate and have a meaningful impact ton a game hat are enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
- Work with and learn from game industry experts from all over the world.
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education.
- Be part of one of the most quick, creative and exhilarating industries.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties!
- A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones’ move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
- Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
- Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.
Saarbrücker Str. 38