Mobile Software Engineer
As a Mobile Software Engineer you will be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. The CORE department’s purpose is to provide centralized tools and services for all game teams. As part of our team, you will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our libraries and modules.
- Conception and development of libraries, modules and tools for our games
- Continuous refinement and optimization of existing libraries and modules
- Close collaboration with different departments (e.g. Games, Payment, Analytics)
- Conception of APIs, tools and workflows to optimize the interdisciplinary work
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- You have completed either a training as an IT specialist, a university degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- You have gained working experiences for at least 2 years in native mobile development on iOS or Android
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented programming, software architecture and design as well as API development
- You strive to improve yourself continuously and work on your focus-topics autonomously
- You like to share a good laugh with your colleagues
- You are able and willing to communicate in English with your teammates
- Good understanding of release processes and CI/CD
- Experience with Unity and knowledge of 3D math is a plus
- Professional experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM or Kanban)
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Mobile Software Engineer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.