Gameforge's Business Intelligence department integrates the data from all games and central services such as the payment platform and web tracking into a central database that is used for analyses, reporting and CRM measures and operates all the necessary services.
Tasks to inspire:
- Analysis of the requirements of other departments as well as their translation into suitable data models and loading them with data from Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
- Optimization of existing ETL jobs and adaptation to changed requirements
Qualifications to convince:
- Experience in working with SQL databases and graphical ETL tools such as Talend, Informatica or Penthao
- Knowledge of the programming languages Java, Scala or Python
- In-depth knowledge in data modelling, data integration and data quality assurance
- The ability to transform and merge large and complex amounts of data from different sources in a fast, understandable and well-structured way.
- Passion, curiosity and willingness to familiarize oneself with new tools and technologies, but also with extensive external code
- Independent and structured way of working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of spoken and written English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Strong communication and team skills
A company to connect:
- The informality of a start-up combined with more than 10 years’ experience in the industry
- A policy of everyone being on first-name terms, from interns through to the CEO
- The ability to be flexible with working hours
- Regular team events and company parties
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244