Senior Project Manager
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for managing our IT and Marketing projects. You are the expert for your projects as well as the bridge between our agile, cross-functional and international marketing and IT team. This position is a maternity leave replacement.
- Guiding involved project resources to stay on schedule
- Monitoring project progress (e.g. through burn down charts), and coordinating retrospectives
- Own task estimations, and identify critical path impediments
- Facilitate cross department communications
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade offs and balance business needs against technical constraints to meet committed timelines
- Gain consensus on technical decisions and drive software engineering best practices to deliver high quality results
- Coordinate efforts of staff and other departments to ensure requirements are met within established time schedules and budget constraints
- You have a university degree that fits the advertised role, e.g. tech related studies
- You have professional project experience in marketing or IT development projects
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills are mandatory and you are capable to communicate confidently in both German and English
- You are able to design and analyse complex data models
- You are familiar in technical project management
- You love games and you closely follow the developments, trends and challenges of the games industry
- You are highly motivated and work in an independent and pragmatic way. You like working in a dynamic environment and can integrate well into a team
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior Project Manager? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.