Senior Programmer - Unreal Engine (m/f/d)
We are an experienced, passionate and professional team that works together with our sister studio DS Dambuster on a AAA first-person action game for consoles and PC.
Our team shares a strong vision is open minded and vividly discusses ideas, feedback, and concerns. Together we strive to create games we can be proud of and grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at DS Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great experience on consoles and PC. Join a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
And of course, if you come from abroad, you will benefit from our relocation support.
As a Senior Programmer, you will be part of a small gameplay programming team and will work on an upcoming AAA first-person action game for consoles and PC
- Architect and implement game systems, taking them from early concept to shippable final release
- Develop tools and UI to provide content to gameplay systems
- Promote and uphold a high level of code quality
- 5+ years of work experience as a programmer/engineer
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Good working knowledge with Unreal
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Experience in the team-based development of video games
- Self-starter who works well across the team and supports other disciplines
- Very good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Must have shipped at least one title
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience developing AAA titles on Xbox One or PlayStation 4 consoles
- Multiplayer development experience
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.