Junior UI Designer - New Mobile Game
You are into mobile gaming and you love to create great art work? Then you might be the perfect match for our gaming team.
In the role of a Junior UI Designer you are responsible to create great art results for thousands of our players. You are able to actively shape and contribute to the success to one of our new mobile games. If you value open-communication, a result oriented and highly motivated environment then you might be the perfect addition to our InnoGames team!
- Create attractive and thoughtful User Interfaces for our new mobile game with a strong focus on user experience and navigation
- Create Icons, layout Mockups and integrate UI in Unity to establish a flawless User experience
- Use Unity to create player interactions and improve existing UI elements
- Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead- and UI Artists as well as the Product Owner
- Ideally previous experience creating user interfaces for mobile applications, ideally in Gaming
- Ability to apply an UI guide to your work and to adapt to established styles
- Experience in creating UI Animations
- Degree in graphic design, communication design or a comparable experience is a plus
- A portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games and proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience with different Prototyping Tools like Proto.io, ProtoPie, Sketch etc.
- Great artistic eye, with a focus on layout, colour, shape as well as typography
- Experiences in an agile working environment
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Junior UI Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.