Senior 3D Level Artist (m/f/d)
You will be part of a highly talented team that works together with our sister studio DS Dambuster on one of Deep Silver’s top IPs. To us, the team is the star and we embrace flat hierarchies with a culture of cooperation and open feedback. Since the team is small you can assume ownership in your area of expertise and enjoy creative freedom.
Everyone at DS Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience on consoles and PC.
Join a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
And of course, if you come from abroad, you will benefit from our relocation support.
As a 3D Level Artist, you will be responsible to bring our paradisiac, close to photorealistic city environment to life by using the assets provided to you as well as creating new ones.
- Work closely with concept art, level design and our colleagues from DS Dambuster
- Have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product
- Support us with your extensive knowledge and experience with AAA console titles
- Work experience as 3D Environment Artist in the entertainment industry with at least two shipped AAA titles
- Experience in level dressing
- Ability to re-create, match and refine an established art style
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- High capacity for team work and good communication skills
- A lot of creativity
- 3DStudio Max
- Unreal 4
- Substance Suite would be beneficial
Provide us with your portfolio!
Please note that we will only accept digital applications, such as a websites, blogs or online albums. Physical media will not be accepted.
- Provide detailed breakdowns of your work and point out the aspects you have been responsible for.
- Keep in mind that you might also have to do an art test.
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.