Intern* Live Game Design
Intern* Live Game Design
We are looking for an intern who would like to complete an internship semester as part of his studies at a university in the Department Live Game Design. As an
Intern at the Live Game Design Department, you will collaborate
with the Live Game Designers to deliver the best shop experience to our users.
Please send us your application in English.
Tasks to inspire:
- Preparation of actions, events and sales to keep players engaged in their games – with the help of the Live Game Designers
- Service and support the game teams in their efforts to meet the needs of our players – throughout all stages of a game’s life cycle
- Active communication with relevant departments for tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- Aid to find new opportunities by evaluating new games and providing valuable feedback
Qualifications to convince:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic design processes and game functionalities
- Well organized team player with good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Awareness of gaming related trends and the online service-based games market
- Passion for games and high engagement to learn new things
- Good knowledge in English, written and oral is required; German language skills are of advantage
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A personal contact person to ensure a smooth start to working at the company
- A working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- A great atmosphere with loads of extras (e.g. games room, massages…)
- Great transport connections to the motorway and public transport
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244