Working Student Quality Assurance (QA) – Tester
You are a student in Hamburg, you are looking for a student job and know your way around games? Then this job could be just right for you! Become a working student at InnoGames, gain thrilling insights into game development and help us to ensure and improve the quality of our games. We are working on a new, not yet released mobile game and are therefore looking for a passionate online game player who wants to test our new game features and support us in making great games for our players.
- You will take care of the functional / manual testing of new features for our new mobile game
- You will suggest improvements to our game
- You will report and prioritize bugs and maintain the bug-list in JIRA
- You will provide feedback to the game designers and UX designers
- You will be a true member of the whole game team
- You are enrolled in a college or university
- You have extensive experience with playing online games
- You bring basic understanding of web technologies
- You are passionate about games, ideally mobile games, and you have ideally played one of our games before
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- You enjoy working and communicating in a team
- You are proactive and motivated
- You have good analytical skills
- You've got an eye for details
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Flexible weekly schedule that works around your classes / study times
- Competitive compensation
- Company gym, gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ, free juices and fresh fruit
- Participate in company and team events
- A great chance to learn on the job and start your career smoothly after your studies
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Working Student? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichs would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.