Senior Influencer Manager (m/f/d) in the Gaming and Esport business
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 170 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You are responsible for the professional delegation and management of our influencer management department and realize, together with your team, the planning and execution of digital influencer activities as well as the creation of content and growth strategies
- You will supervise online & offline events and campaigns of our influencers
- You stay up to date when it comes to trends in the business and the newest PR/ social media developments of the influencer business
- You are in charge of canvassing new customers and take care of the successful expansion of long-term customer relationships
- You will identify, chose, recruit, and hire influencers with the goal of a long-term partnerships
- You will calculate budgets and take care of maintaining the quality of price agreements
- You will work closely with various internal departments and external service providers and partners
- You are at home in the world of gaming and have already gained experience in the field of influencer management
- You know how to develop and realize social media strategies and activities and bring knowledge of social media advertising
- You are experienced when it comes to managing project teams across departments and budgeting
- You are naturally assertive, inspire through your engaging appearance and healthy sense of humor, and it is easy for you to work with various personalities
- You speak fluent German and English
- You have good knowledge of the current gaming and influencer trends
Why us ?:
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary. Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at email@example.com.
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u
An der Spreeschanze, 10