QA Internship (m/f/d)
- Starting now
- 3 months (voluntary internship)
- 4 months - 6 months (in case of an obligatory internship)
- in Hamburg
We set the bar pretty high for our games, but our players do even more so. To make our games meet those high quality standards, they have to be tested very thoroughly. That includes not only the obligatory hunting for bugs, but also a closer look at the games' content and target audience requirements. Given the vast range of the games we develop, our quality assurance is a very important factor during production.
- Registered student for the duration of the internship
- Interest in RTS games and at least a basic understanding of their game mechanics
- Good organizational skills and a quick mind
- Structured, independent and thorough work performance.
- Solid command of the English language; command of German would be a bonus, but not obligatory
- Good communication skills, a healthy degree of curiosity and you're a team player
- A great deal of enthusiasm for our games
- An exciting internship
- A thorough insight into the production of video games
- The chance to practically apply your know-how
- A modern, good-humored and experienced team
- Flat hierarchies and efficient workflow
Are you up to this challenge and would like to hone your skills and learn something new? In that case, we look forward to your application:
Please send your application, including all relevant data (cover letter, CV, credentials, work samples or similar references) in one PDF-file (Max. 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org (contact: Iris Wolfer), referential: QA-Pr.