Intern* / Working Student* Media Editing
We are looking for a talented Intern for 6 months and a Working Student who will support our small, enthusiastic Media Production team. You have the creativity and passion to actively participate in the conception and creation of trailer and video productions. We will give you a valuable insight into the processes of our video production and actively support you with our professional input.
Tasks to inspire:
- Conception, creation and implementation of diverse editing and video projects (including game trailers, how-to videos and image films)
- Providing support to the team in work on realfilm projects
- Recording and preparation of in-game image material
- Maintenance of the Gameforge Video Channel
Qualifications to convince:
- Advanced studies in media/communications design or comparable education
- passion for computer games and the gaming industry
- A sound knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- Good feeling for dramaturgy and arrangement
- Independent and structured way of working
- A skill for communication and team-working
Please include informative work samples with your application documents.
A company to connect:
- Being responsible for your own projects right from the start instead of just doing so
- Support during the first steps in the professional world
- A working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- A relaxed, appreciative way of working with each other
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.