Social Media Specialist
Are you checking your Instagram right after turning off your alarm clock and are you that “wonderful” friend that always replies with GIFs in group chats? Then you might be the Social Media Specialist we’re looking for!
- Assist with the implementation of our Social Media strategy across all of our active channels
- Help in day-to-day management of our official communities on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Write creative, brief and compelling copy for different social channels
- Support the Senior Social Media Manager and the Social Media Coordinators in planning, executing and reporting on different activations
- Assist the Social Media team in the competitive and channel research, as well as platform testing and adoption
- Help in optimizing different content for our Facebook pages, Instagram handles and YouTube channels
- Come up with new video content concepts and assist our Video Editor in planning, shooting and editing
- Assist our Community Manager team in the making of creative and immersive Instagram Stories
- Monitor monthly reports and analytics on social media performance, identify trends and enhancement potential
- You have a background in Digital Marketing/Media, Communications or Public Relations
- You’re a digital native and a Social Media enthusiast – you’re personally using each major social network out there and you are keen on trying new ones
- You have a vast knowledge of Internet culture, you eat BuzzFeed for breakfast and can’t really end a day without checking the latest videos from your favorite Youtubers
- You’re community oriented and understand all the benefits of having highly engaged followers on social channels
- You know your ways around computers, smartphones, Instagram stickers and Microsoft Office
- You’re fluent in English and Emojis
- If you have experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, that’s a HUGE plus and we’d really love to hear from you!
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Social Media Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 220 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.