Junior Game Designer - Grepolis
We offer you the chance to join our international cross-functional team and become part of our talented Game Design society! You will be responsible for designing unique game content as well as balancing of a complex in-game economy, being the link between numbers and a great player experience.
- Evaluate, iterate and design game features
- Develop, change and maintain the game´s balancing
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
- Cooperate closely with the leadership team (product and community management)
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Passion for free-to-play strategy games, ideally Grepolis
- Understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and game economics
- Knowledge in creating fun and simple user experiences within set constraints
- Good mathematical and analytical understanding
- Knowledge in scripting and ability to integrate content into the game
- Knowledge in Usability, Interaction Design and UX
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Ability to think creatively, analytically and sometimes out of the box
- High self-motivation to learn and thrive as a designer
- An education in Game Design or equivalent
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Junior Game Designer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Maximilian Kaeding.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 420 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.