Art Coordinator (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for an Art Coordinator (m/f/d)
As an Art Coordinator you will organize, plan and execute the creation of Game Content on a management level. The focus is consistent communication to the project owners (game teams) as well as updating the tasks, gathering feedback and information and processing it within the Game Art Team.
- Communication with the game teams
- Planning and Updating Sprints in Jira
- Gather Information from Feedback Loops
- Scope Project Scales with the Art Director
- Resources planning
- Energetic and open minded
- Structured workflows
- Consistancy with the internal processes
- Flexible Working Hours (as you will be working also in late evening shifts)
- German / English Language Skills
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Projekt Management Experience
- Understanding of Game Production Pipelines
- Previous management experience
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.