(Junior) Web Developer- Games (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Darmstadt at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) Web Developer (m/f/d)
As a (Junior) Web Developer, you will work in teams on existing and new games, both on the front- and the backend.
- Maintenance, development and optimization of existing and new products, both in the front- and backend
- Creating complex user interfaces (Responsive Web Design)
- Designing future functions and redefining existing function in collaboration with the team
- Several years of experience in the development of web applications, ideally with a degree in computer science or equivalent
- Curiosity and willingness to work on something new, but also extensive existing code
- Independent and structured working in an agile environment
- Strong team and communication skills with good English language skills
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Experience with C# and Bridge.NET
- Version control wit Git
- Knowledge in agile workflows
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.